New Digital Product

 “Do not wait until the conditions are perfect to begin. Beginning makes the conditions perfect.” ~ Alan Cohen


🏹🏹🏹



Dear readers,


So… I finally did it!!!


It is currently August 14, 2024, as I’m writing it. 


One thing about me is I’m weird, especially because I love stationeries. I love pens, journals, pencils, erasers, notepads, sticky notes, etc. Soft things (especially stuffed animals), stationery, and books are the three things that always get me to stop at malls. I also stop and test out every type of pen, and I’ve full-on thrown pens out—by this, I mean I gave it to someone else—because the pen doesn’t write smoothly, smudge, or even inked weirdly on a piece of paper. Some people have a black pen, a blue/red pen, a highlighter, a pencil, an eraser, and a whiteout in their pencil case.


In contrast, I have at least four pencils, almost one of every colour pen, four different colour highlighters, an eraser, a whiteout, and different LED sizes. Sadly, I was known for that, and my friends often took stuff out of my pencil instead of bringing theirs. But they also know I would be mad—mostly sad—if they lost one of those items, so I always got them back. But I’m rambling again.


As the title suggests, I have some new digital products ready to come out!!!


This is my first time selling something online and also my first time designing something for other people for commission. I’ve made planners in the past for my friends, and they love it, but I’ve never charged for it. I’m nervous but excited. I’ve had these planners done and ready since mid-July. I’m writing this in mid-August. I don’t know how well they’ll do. I don’t know if anyone would buy it, but I'll be ecstatic if even one person wants to buy it.


I’m excited. As mentioned in my little ramble above, I love stationery. I can’t design pens and notebooks right now, but I can do digital planners.


I’m a student. I love planners, but I often need a different type for school, and I don’t use half of the planners I buy. So, for the past five semesters, I have been creating my own planner on Canvas. 


I made my own little academic planner and thought others might also like it!!!



This academic info package is a great starter and setup for your upcoming term at university! You will have pages in this package for things like;

  • Write down important dates, such as the term's duration, exam period, and reading week.

  • Your course code, professor's email and office hours, location, and the type of course (i.e. mandatory, elective, faculty of... elective, etc.)

  • Time table from 6 AM to 12 AM Sun - Sat.

  • Students with Labs can have a place to write down the dates of their labs, the topics, and meet-up times with their lab partner/group.

  • Study group section.

  • These are all due date pages with the course, type (e.g., assignment name/midterm/discussion post/etc.), due date, and weight.

  • The midterm has class, type (Midterm 1/2/final), covered material, day/time, and weight.

  • Keep track of your grades with the section to write your grade before the exam, wanted final grade, needed exam grade to meet that final grade, and percent breakdown of your grade.

  • Finally, all your exam information is in one place where you write out your course name, exam action, date and time, grade and weight.

  • Pink/Purple colour theme or blue/green colour theme.



I also have undated monthly, weekly and daily planners.

  • A simple undated planner.

  • This contains a title page, monthly planner, weekly planner, and daily planner.

  • Monthly has a priority list

  • Weekly has a notes section

  • Daily has a priority list, to-do list, tomorrow’s to-do list, and a time schedule from 6 AM to 11 PM.

  • Pink/Purple colour theme or blue/green colour theme.



The last product launching is my exam study planners!!!

  • An easy way to track your knowledge with each topic per course.

  • Space to write in your course, type of exam (final/midterm/quiz), date, weight, topic, and three levels of understanding per three “looks” (1st look, revision, and final.)

  • Pink/Purple colour theme or blue/green colour theme.


You can get these as a package or each individual page. All of these will be on my Gumroad and Ko-Fi accounts.


Everything is out now!!!


I hope people like it!!!


Thank you for reading


A.B.💜


🏹🏹🏹


The reason for the bow and arrow emojis is that I found this explanation of the bow and arrow and fell in love. One can take any symbol to mean whatever they want, so your meaning of a bow and arrow might differ from mine, and that’s okay. A bow and arrow helps me keep my hope and determination in my future. An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it will launch you into something extraordinary. Just remember to focus and keep your aim.


Ko-Fi: Want to Donate? Here is my Ko-Fi account

Gumroad: Want some digital planners? Here is my Gumroad account


If you want to reach out via other means:


Tumblr: @WriterAttHeart

Archive Of Our Own: @WriterAttHeart

Wattpad: @WriterAttHeart

Instagram: @writer.att.heart

Pinterest: @WriterAttHeart

Comments

Popular Posts